My baby brother has married a lovely girl!
It was a fantastic weekend with so much to celebrate and enjoy.
- She, and her bridesmaids, looked stunning. And so happy!
- a special family gathering
- catching up with people I've not seen for many years
- enjoying meeting my new sister-in-law's family - they're lovely too!
...and knitting featured too...
- I made a blanket for the happy couple as our wedding present
- I wore a Clapotis wrap which I made myself for the occasion
- I loved the feel of the Kid Classic yarn... mohair, lambswool (and nylon) felt so snuggly and soft next to my skin; perfect for a July wedding in Scotland!
- a feeling of luxury, all the more special because it was my own work