I've finally finished a project! I made this crocodile scarf some time ago, but only attached the eyes and nostrils in the last few days. It was going to be a Christmas present for one of our godsons, but his birthday present didn't arrive in time so we've done a swap. He'll get his scarecrow puppet for Christmas now instead.
I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out. The pattern was in Let's Knit magazine a couple of months ago, although I modified it slightly to make it longer (I added about 32 rows of the straight section). The eyes were quite tricky but I think they look good in the end.
I need to redo the eyes on the blue scarf (they're too close together and too far forward... he just looks scary!) so I can't call that one finished yet. Crocodile no. 3 was cast on last Saturday.
I'm still working hard to finish the grown-up scarves, so I'll post about this next Wednesday...