This time, I used the 3-needle cast off to join the 2 halves of the body and made the neck 2 stitches narrower for a row or so. I knitted the head in the round again but otherwise followed the pattern as written. I do like this design and I'm sure I'll do another soon.
Friday, 18 January 2013
Just a quick post today... I'm off out soon! The good news is that the Snuggly Bunny's finished. I'm going to try to get a better picture in daylight tomorrow if I can, but it's done :-)
I'm not quite as happy with the face on this one compared to my first; perhaps it's because of the paler yarn I used or perhaps I've just not stitched the eyes and nose quite as well. I'm still fairly pleased with it though. It's slightly cuter than it looks here so if I can get a better photo I'll be happy!